The exam season is over but now that the results are out it is time to reflect on how the students have performed. Statistics can never tell the whole story and it is important not to draw too many conclusions from a small data sample, but here are some of the highlights from the summer’s external exam programme :
- English language: 89% of the students passed (A*-C) which is an improvement on 2018
- English literature: 83% of the students passed (A*-C); another improvement on 2018.
- French: 100% of the grades were passes. This is an improvement on the 2018 results and
another positive reflection on the work ethic of the students in that department.
- History; although there were only 3 students they all achieved A grades and this is a great
reflection on Mr Gizaza and the History department.
- Music also achieved a 100% pass rate. This is testament to the hard work that goes on behind the scenes in the music department; thanks to Mr Otwisa and Mr Majaliwa.
Special mention must go to Jannis Ahnert, (now in Year 12) who achieved 10 IGCSE passes,
5 of them at A or A*. Well done, Jannis.